Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I Just Like Painting by Jayme Catalano

"Untitled"
 
I Just Like Painting
Unlike many artists, Ed Handelman finds it difficult to discuss his work. “I’ve always found it hard to make statements about my art. It implies that there is some kind of philosophy behind my work; I just like painting.” A number of his paintings are also untitled. Based in the North Beach neighborhood of San Francisco, his work is currently on exhibition at Nieto Fine Art.
For more information about the artist, visit his website or Nieto Fine Art.
Article Submitted by:
-Jayme Catalano
Canary Public Relations
Canary Public Relations is a boutique firm specializing in marketing, branding and public relations for small businesses.  They specialize in working with fine artists, designers, and creative professionals of all types.


No comments:

Post a Comment