Friday, November 8, 2013

See What Sarah Woolley is Creating!

 
 
Art Piece
“Say So”
Mixed Media
 
About the Artist
Sarah Woolley
Sarah Woolley lives in Portland, Oregon, where she is a professional artist.  Sarah believes we are all born with the innate ability to be creative- even to make art.  Sarah enjoys helping people discover this, through her classes.  Sarah is drawn to mixed media and expressive painting, and therapeutic art forms.  Common themes in Sarah’s work are people, nature, thoughts, and faith.
 
Sarah Wooley’s Personal Statement is:  “My art is an outpouring of who I believe I was created to be. My aim is to offer truth, nourishment, beauty, and hope through my art as well as to coax others to express themselves through creative means.”
 To view more of Sarah’s work and the work of all our fine artists, visit us at www.contemporaryartgalleryonline.com.   Also check out our monthly art competitions.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment