Thursday, May 23, 2013

Blogging Lull by Alexandra Dailey


"A Rainy Day is Seattle"  by Shelley Wheeler


To be honest, I’ve been slacking on my blogging duties as of late, for which I must apologize. I haven’t had much contact with art, other than my failed attempt at a doily lamp, which is currently a deflated blob of stiff doilies resting in a plastic bag. I’ve also been glued to my computer screen, working at my temporary work-from-home job grading essays. And sadly the art fairs, festivals, and shows have yet to commence in Northern Michigan (which I plan to attend and blog about in due time). I have, however, amidst my failed project and job obligations applied for jobs at two art establishments in Petoskey, Michigan, one being a gallery and the other an art center. If I am fortunate enough to be hired by either place I will have loads of art talk to share! Fingers crossed that next week I will have some new art news to write about! Till then, stay creative!
To read more by Alexandra Dailey, visit her blog at http://alexdailey.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment