Friday, May 31, 2013

Check Out What Shelley Wheeler is Creating!

 
Art Piece: 
“Mats Mats Two Boats”
Pastel on Paper
About the Artist:
Shelley Wheeler
 Shelley grew up in the Midwest, along the Missouri river, and she carries with me that small town attitude.   She claims to be part of the last generation in America who did not have all the technology we have today while growing up.   I was forced to use my imagination and I thank the universe for that every day. I am lucky enough to have a wonderful husband who has supported me both emotionally and artistically making the starving artist part of my story a struggle but giving me the freedom to pursue my dreams.
To view more of Shelley’s work and the work of all our fine artists, visit us at www.contemporaryartgalleryonline.com.   Also check out our monthly art competitions.


No comments:

Post a Comment